Lokalise is a globally-recognized company that manages translations and localization of software, e.g., websites, mobile apps, games, IoT, etc. Shortened time to market, saved costs, and reduced errors, as well as less fatigue and frustration by automating repetitive manual work by software developers, product, project, marketing, and localization managers, as well as copywriters and translators.
Control the localization process
- Collaborate with your team in a single workspace
- Add and assign tasks, track progress, and enjoy a seamless localization workflow where you know who is doing what and when
Shorten time to market
- Localize your product in parallel with the development cycle
- Use the Adobe XD, Figma, and Sketch plugins to start working on translations as soon as the product design is ready
- No more idle waiting
- Use built-in tools — e.g., translation memory, machine translation, and QA checks — to enhance the quality and cohesion of translations
- Add product screenshots for context and use the in-context editors for instant previews
Less work for developers
- Eliminate the hassle of localization and let developers get back to their main tasks
- Save hours with the powerful API, CLI, mobile SDKs, and integrations with GitHub, Bitbucket, GitLab, Azure Repos, Jira, and more
All Aurelia Ventures startups are eligible.