HubSpot is designed specifically for companies that need tools, strategy & support for fast and scalable growth. From day one, customer acquisition and customer retention have never been easier than with HubSpot. HubSpot offers a full suite of marketing, sales, and customer service software with a completely free CRM at its core, all at a startup-friendly price.
CRM & Sales:
- Streamline and centralize communication and data with a contact database
- Unify and automate sales process with pipelines and lead scoring
- Automated document tracking for contracts and quotes
- In-app chat, live chat, and calling within specialized CRM tools
- Easy-to-use built-in tools to manage campaigns and track ROI
- Detailed reporting and analytics to monitor campaigns’ success
- Comprehensive customer segmentation and targeting
- Drag-and-drop automation builder for creating and running campaigns
Content Management & Optimization:
- Full-featured website builder and editor to help you create, optimize, and maintain content quickly and easily
- Advanced SEO tools to help businesses optimize content and ranking
- In-depth analytics and tracking for website visitors and engagement
- Dedicated support team available to assist with any content management tasks
Reporting & Analytics:
- Consolidate and analyze data from different sources for more accurate results
- Powerful machine-learning algorithms to identify trends and correlations
- Custom reports with detailed insights into customer journeys
Seed stage startups: Companies under 2 years since incorporation & less than $2M in total funding. Up to 90% off in your first year, 50% off in your second, and 25% off ongoing.
Angel stage startups: A startup that is bootstrapped and pre-revenue is eligible for 30% in year 1 and 15% ongoing.
Series A and above stage startups: A startup that has raised over $2 million in named funding up to and including Series A, you are eligible for 30% in year 1 and 15% ongoing.
The HubSpot for Startups startup-friendly pricing is only applicable to net-new HubSpot Hubs or upgrades of existing Starter subscriptions to Basic, Professional, or Enterprise products; customers may not apply the startup program pricing to existing Basic, Professional, or Enterprise Hubs.