Airtable works like a spreadsheet but gives you the power of a database to organize anything. Airtable can store information in a spreadsheet that’s visually appealing and easy to use, but it’s also powerful enough to act as a database that businesses can use for customer-relationship management (CRM), task management, project planning, and tracking inventory.
- Airtable is an easy-to-use, highly versatile no-code platform that allows teams to manage data in a number of ways.
- Offering unmatched flexibility, Airtable lets users quickly assemble custom workflows without code.
- Airtable’s customizable templates help users save time when creating workspaces for personal, project-based or departmental needs.
- Airtable’s collaborative capabilities enable real-time collaboration and conversation within workspaces through comments, file sharing, and other features.
Security & Governance
- Airtable offers enhanced security, making it suitable for organizations with strict data requirements.
- Guide customers through data governance standards like ISO 27001, SOC2, CI/CD, and GDPR.
- Multi-factor authentication is available to protect your data.
- Keep your projects secure with the ability to control access rights to individual fields, tables, and views.
Data Collaboration & Integration
- Automate manual tasks to save time using the Airtable Blocks and API.
- Integrate data from other online services with almost 1,000 apps, or build your own custom integration with Airtable's API.
Everyone is eligible, even existing customers.